There are several types of candy packaging machines available in the market. Some of the most common ones are:
- Flow Wrap Machines: These machines are used to wrap individual candies or candy bars in a continuous flow of packaging material.
- Vertical Form Fill Seal Machines: These machines can produce a variety of candy packaging styles, including pillow bags, stand-up pouches, and gusseted bags.
- Stick Pack Machines: These machines produce long, narrow packets that are ideal for packaging small candies like jelly beans or gummies.
- Sachet Machines: These machines are used to produce small, single-serve packets of candy.
- Cartoning Machines: These machines are used to package multiple pieces of candy into a single box or carton.
The type of candy packaging machine you choose will depend on the type of candy you are packaging, the desired packaging style, and the production volume.